POZITË E LIRË: Executive Assistant
Monego LLC is a company providing a scope of financial services, including consumer loans - “single payment” loans in Kosovo. Based on the proven experience and head office in Prishtina, the company aims to offer consumer loans and microfinance services to private individuals with the most convenient borrowing process.
With a team that consists of fintech, IT, and customer care professionals who are experts in their field, Monego LLC provides an innovative, friendly and supportive environment, and an opportunity to learn and develop professionally. Due to geographic expansion, we are inviting ambitious professionals to apply for the position of Executive Assistant.
The Company will provide:
- Modern facilities
- High technology devices and tools
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
We are looking for a professional Executive Assistant to support our executive in day-to-day tasks and to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
Executive Assistant will have to be energetic, well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Act as the point of contact among executive, employees, clients and other external partners;
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner;
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports;
- Take minutes during meetings;
- Planning appointments and events;
- Perform other supportive duties as requested by the executives.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality;
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person);
- Ability to think proactively and prioritize work;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Detail Oriented.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role;
- Relevant educational background;
- Excellent English language knowledge;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or gender.
How to apply?
If you feel you are the right candidate, please forward your CV and English motivational letter (Optional) with the subject: “Executive Assistant – Name and Surname” to the email address:
The deadline for submitting the application is 12.04.2019.
We look forward to considering you.